- Economic Freedom
- We believe that government, at every level, has grown too large and is now a threat to the very rights and freedom it was designed to protect.
- We believe government must be financially fair, and allow taxpayers to keep more of their earnings.
- Environment and Stewardship
- We believe that a clean environment, the responsible development of our natural resources, and a robust economy are compatible, and it is our duty to manage these responsibly, while basing decisions on sound science and common sense.
- We support efforts to improve education through accountability, local control and school choice.
- We oppose policies that lower expectations and trap children in failing schools.
- We support measures that ensure the solvency of healthcare benefits for veterans, the elderly and the disabled.
- We support affordable private sector solutions that provide access to quality and dependable healthcare.
- We oppose government mandates and the federalization of our healthcare system.
- Life and Family Issues
- We believe in the sanctity of all human life, from conception until natural death.
- We oppose the use of tax dollars for any services or procedure that ends an innocent human life.
- We believe that marriage is a religious institution, not merely a legal contract. As such, the term “Marriage” is not subject to governmental interpretation.
- We oppose government interferences in parental efforts to instruct and promote their morals and values.
- Equal Rights
- We support Civil Rights laws that prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, gender, handicap, religion and national origin; as well as the principle of individual value, respect and dignity.
- Immigration and Border Security
- We support immigration policies that encourage legal immigration, expedite our naturalization process, keep families together, and grow our tax base; including a guest worker program that is based on our workforce needs.
- We support efforts to secure and maintain our border from drug and human trafficking and terror threats.
- We oppose a path to citizenship that is automatic and is without legal or civic requirements.
- Public Safety
- We support all legal and Constitutional activities to detect terror threats and prevent terrorist attacks.
- We oppose the governmental surveillance of phones, text messaging and emails without a court order.
- We support our Constitutional right to keep and bear arms for personal security and defense, as well as sporting purposes.
- We oppose any effort to legalize or decriminalize the recreational use of drugs.
- Proper Government
- We believe the proper role of government is to provide only those critical functions that cannot be performed by individuals or private organizations.
- We oppose judicial activism and the use of executive privilege to create law. These actions undermine our election process, and usurp the authority of a duly elected legislature.
- We oppose the use of Constitutional Amendments as a vehicle to avoid potential vetoes from the elected executive.